http://frankfroman.blogspot.com
You paid the psych ward (your client) to say I was crazy.
So go ahead and taste this deep srnm.com!
Glad dr. V. bit the just recently.
blessingsucks.blogspot.com
Child Victimization, Mind Control Cult Brainwashing and Legal Ethics Issues. Blog Protected by Illinois Anti-SLAPP law.
Thank The REAL GOD I wasn't married to her.
The Way International is founded by a plagiarist cult leader.
They couldn't even come up with their own lies...
Which makes The Way International a fraudulent Ministry.
People involved in the way.
The Power for Abundant Living. Study based on Plagiarism.
Dating a Wayer?
PDF Download
How I escaped a cult.
Got Questions
GreaseSpotCafe
CultEducation.Com
They couldn't even come up with their own lies...
Which makes The Way International a fraudulent Ministry.
People involved in the way.
The Power for Abundant Living. Study based on Plagiarism.
Dating a Wayer?
PDF Download
How I escaped a cult.
Got Questions
GreaseSpotCafe
CultEducation.Com
sencence 2
Police patrol records, internet Chat logs and phone records, with petitioner calling respondent at all hours of the night prove petitioners order of protection to be her and her attorney's form of harassment on Sean Heeger. You never win in the quincy Johnny knoxville / coyote-roadrunner court in adams county Illinois unless you pay one of the judges good ole boys to represent you. The judge is also good friends with Dr. Froman. He allowed himself to preside over the case where I recorded Froman (the corrupt psychologist $$$) extracting my defense strategies in a court ordered evaluation (illegal prosecutors examination). Respondent refused to join (give himself to) her cult so she slapped respondent with an illegal (lacking due process) Order of Protection.
THIS ORDER OF PROTECTION IS PROOF THAT THE WAY INTERNATIONAL STILL PRACTICES "MARK AND AVOID".
THIS ORDER OF PROTECTION IS PROOF THAT THE WAY INTERNATIONAL STILL PRACTICES "MARK AND AVOID".