sencence 2

Police patrol records, internet Chat logs and phone records, with petitioner calling respondent at all hours of the night prove petitioners order of protection to be her and her attorney's form of harassment on Sean Heeger. You never win in the quincy Johnny knoxville / coyote-roadrunner court in adams county Illinois unless you pay one of the judges good ole boys to represent you. The judge is also good friends with Dr. Froman. He allowed himself to preside over the case where I recorded Froman (the corrupt psychologist $$$) extracting my defense strategies in a court ordered evaluation (illegal prosecutors examination). Respondent refused to join (give himself to) her cult so she slapped respondent with an illegal (lacking due process) Order of Protection.

THIS ORDER OF PROTECTION IS PROOF THAT THE WAY INTERNATIONAL STILL PRACTICES "MARK AND AVOID".

Thursday, February 12, 2015

Anonymous Blogging

I entertained the idea of blogging anonymously. But that's all I ended up doing. I had someone tell me (It was  most likely the cult worshipper)  that nobody took me seriously. I didn't really give that statement much thought. I just address the facts. That's what hits the nerve and that entices those responses by the nameless. I have plenty of convictions of what I say. That's why I don't hide while  commenting, addressing and providing proof of what I talk about. Or, I give an opinion supported by facts. Anonymous people can't seem to do that. I think they do it out of fear of being retaliated against by their fellow travellers or loving good ol boys. I know they can't really function in the world unless they have someone on their side shoring up their ideas or speculations. It's something that someone who has a character disturbance and extreme narcissistic gootch  needs to do in order to pull through the day. Those are the people that got picked up every time they cried when they were toddlers. And their mommy was a totally independent person that needed child support and maintenance to be truly independent.   A lot of times they still do get that type of attention. It's what they thrive on. It's what their fake friends owe to them for some reason. I never have that problem. They're just the ones that are afraid to be true to themselves. They also have a serous problem with being able to truly validate their  insecurities. They're too use being a voice in the darkness. It's what they need to do to show everyone how good they are at slamming their fist up and down on their little high chair tray when they don't get their way. Because that's all they can do. I know that we would agree on everything if we were in the same room together. But that's just me. I'm proud of my little girl-ass felony as well. It was worth it. It actually PAID.


You'll also notice that the situations that I've been in for the last few years (see court records).  I was involved with suing a bank that took bankruptcy. Which failed horribly since my lawyer was life long friends with theirs.  A politically corrupt psychologist with a serious greedy jew character and personality defect and disturbance.  A hospital that has been in court countless times for wrongful death and a woman by the name of Kathryn Angela Davis. Who has had her cult worshipping hand in every adverse situation that I've been in lately. So call my record up on the Adams County logs mr/ms anonymous. It doesn't matter to me. I'm flattered that I'm important enough to you that you needed to look at it and jump and down in front of your gay ass friends while  crying and complaining all day long about it.  

It takes more than just talking about the bad guys. You have to ACTUALLY meet them head on. Unlike the trolling cowards over here.